October 27, 2009

until we meet again...

I guess disclosure of why we returned early from our travels is my choice. I wasn’t sure it belonged here or if I even wanted to, but as I write many of these entries after our return, in subtle ways it has already crept in and to be fair, was affecting me during most (all?) of our time abroad. As many of you already know, in August of 2009 I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I would be lying to say the journey since has been easy, but life is just that, a journey and i have done my best to make the most of it. In writing these stories I hope to retain all that I gained from our travels, to remember myself and my own experience as vital, valid and accept it for what it is. We all unfold each day of our lives, and really, experience is ever changing. I hope each of you has even a measure of the love, friendship and support I have in my life to be with you for your journey. In peace Laurel

In peace
Laurel

No comments: